A dynamic and growing industrial engineering and manufacturing company is looking for a Senior
Financial Reporting Manager will join their corporate finance team located in Morris County, NJ
Senior Financial Reporting Manager
Independently perform various accounting processes necessary to maintain business activity
financial reports and records in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
(GAAP) and CAS/FAR laws and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform the monthly financial consolidation of the parent company and subsidiaries, including
foreign translation, analysis of inter-company profits and monthly elimination entries.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements in compliance
with US GAAP.
• Prepare the cash flow statement for all entities, including foreign subsidiaries, in
in accordance with US GAAP.
• Prepare monthly closing entries, account reconciliations and monthly variance analysis
for several subsidiaries.
• Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls
• Analytical accounting of the company’s manufacturing operations, including the income statement
and balance sheet discrepancies, manufacturing cost explanations and over/under costs
• Develop and maintain key metrics related to manufacturing performance.
• Collaborate with internal departments to compile the data needed to complete monthly
accounting closing and variance analysis
• Participate in the annual budget and quarterly forecast activities
• Partnership with an external audit firm to carry out the annual audit
• Participate in the annual/semi-annual physical inventory, locate discrepancies and
• Prepare schedules used for quarterly income tax estimates
• Maintain fixed assets register and monthly amortization calculation
• Calculation of foreign exchange gains/losses
• Support special projects as needed
• Understand and comply with all Acrow policies and applicable laws
• Domestic and international travel to other Acrow locations or client locations such as
• Perform other duties as needed
Skills and knowledges:
• Experience in preparing and consolidating financial statements with income statements,
balance sheets and cash flow statements
• Solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Experience in cost accounting in a company that manufactures products
• Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
• Ability to assume the role of an active and “can-do” member of the finance team
• Ability to meet deadlines and attention to detail
• Self-starter, strong problem solver with the ability to analyze information to determine
root causes and provide clear analysis and solutions to senior management
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and very organized
• Ability to learn and navigate software easily
Minimum training and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, commerce or related field and 8 to 10 years of experience
experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills and experience.
Preferred skills and knowledge:
• CPA or Masters
• Knowledge of the Infor Visual financial system or similar ERP systems
• Experience with an industrial products company or other manufacturing company
• Audit experience in similar industries
• Work is typically performed in an office environment that requires adequate security
precautions. The work may require some physical effort in handling light materials,
boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all
the responsibilities, skills, effort or working conditions associated with the job.
Benefits: 401(k), Profit Sharing, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off
Requests for reasonable accommodation will be taken into account to allow people
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Veterinarians/Disabilities
Interested members should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper’s Friends of the Firm program. Be sure to include Job #1808 in the subject line and copy email@example.com to your email.